- 500 gram ground beef
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 Tablespoon Margarine
- Mustard to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 clove onion, cut into pieces
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 1 Tablespoon english soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200 cc of water
- Black pepper to taste (optional)
- First Sauté garlic, onions until softened
- Then enter the mix the flour and mix well
- Then pour a little water
- Mix the english soy sauce, salt, sugar and black pepper, to taste
- Last stir stir until cooked. finished, lift
How to Cook Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce:
- First Combine ground beef with the flour, then the batter is made roundly then flatten.
- Further Marinate meat batter was with mustard and black pepper, rest 15 minutes for the flavors to infuse.
- Now you are ready to bake until done (or undercooked). Finish. Enjoy :)
Tip: Actually you could use instead of minced meat, flour means can be eliminated, and enough meatin thin slices and then went straight to the number 2 position.