- 2 Udi’s Gluten Free Pizza Crusts (or your favorite gluten-free pizza crusts)
- 1 cup Refried Black Beans
- 1/2 cup Salsa, your favorite works fine
- Optional: 1/2 – 1 cup cheese, preferably Organic – either Dairy or Dairy-free such as Daiya – the cheese can be totally left out here as this is not a cheese based type of pizza
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded – preferably Organic
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn, preferably Organic
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup Micro-greens
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Take the 2 Udi’s Crusts and place them on your baking sheet. Spread the refried black beans evenly over each crust. Then top each with the salsa. Then add the dairy or dairy-free cheese if using (this is a very optional ingredient for this recipe). Spread the chicken, corn, red onion, micro-greens, and garlic salt evenly over each pizza.
3. Place baking sheet in preheated oven for about 10 minutes until the pizzas are warmed through and the cheese, if using, is melted and beginning to bubble.
4. After removing from oven, place slices of fresh avocado evenly over the pizza and then squeeze the lime wedges evenly over the pizzas before serving. Enjoy.
You can truly top pizzas with anything. They are a great way to get a variety of vegetables into you and your family. Do you have any unique ideas for pizza toppings?