3 T sunflower or coconut oil plus more for cooking
11-oz. original So Delicious Dairy Free culinary coconut milk
2 T vanilla So Delicious Dairy Free cultured coconut milk
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serving size: 4
1. In a bowl, mix buckwheat flour, rice flour, golden flaxseed mean, cocoa, and brown sugar.
2. Add vanilla coconut milk and oil. Whisk until smooth. Let rest 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, whisk culinary coconut milk with vanilla cultured coconut milk. Set aside.
4. Heat small cast-iron pan over medium heat. Grease lightly with oil.
5. Add 1/4 cup batter to hot pan, twirling to spread batter out in a thin layer.
6. Cook for about 2 minutes per side, using spatula to loosen edges. Trasfer to plate and repeat with remaining batter.
7. Spoon layer of coconut cream inside crepes and roll up.
8. Garnish and fill crepes with your choice of toppings and fillings. Some suggestions include fresh berries, toasted nuts, seeds, vegan chocolate, coconut chips, etc.
If the crepes are cracking, you can make them thicker with the batter, or even treat the batter like a pancake.
If you are having difficulty getting the culinary milk out of the spout, squeeze the upopened container until bottom flaps unfold, and then use a knife or scissors to cut off the bottom. Then squeeze all of the contents out more easily.